* Use http://vtheatre.net to link to Virtual Theatre pages!
This is the least developed part.
Maybe you should see WWWilde pages where I try to find the music and art components of the "The Importance of Being Earnest" I am about to direct (Fall Y2K).
200X Aesthetics class was offered to non-theatre majors and many had their own way entering the course. Many -- from the music side. Why? Music perhaps the most popular art medium today.
Music is the last part and I review again the history of arts... returning back to film.
* The Poetics
Chronotope: Space + Time
Music directory is be dropped out.... Leave a few pages only?
Amadeus: notes for the music paper1. Mozart's music as a main hero
2. Evolution of the music themes and biography of Mozart in film
3. Sound and images (examples)
4. Meaning of the Reuqium episode
5. Individual (artist) and society, the conflict
6. Salieri: Artist and God -- what is talent?
7. Inner conflict and music
On the use of music in shows, see Sound page in Dangerous Liaisons (Spring 2002), or Sound in Film-North.
Must read the play!
See Mikado Pages!
Also, pages on sound in film @ Film-North.
[ see Mikado ]